Fashion Law is a transversal and tailor-made expertise.
The world of fashion and design is a kaleidoscope of novelty, innovation, avant-garde, needs and peculiarities that run all together at the speed of consumption and consumer demands, also online.
BOSAZ | Studio Legale in Pistoia and for the entire Tuscan fashion industry is a point of reference for Fashion Law. In this never-ending race, large companies, SMEs, and even new start-ups need to have a single legal interlocutor to guide them through the many and difficult, old and new regulations during the production, distribution and promotion of services and their products.
As lawyers and legal advisors, we can support marketing departments in adapting e-commerce to European regulations and in cases of unfair competition. We advise on the export of products to the USA and China, with particular attention to textile product safety regulations. We advise on the export of products to the USA and China, with particular attention to textile product safety regulations.
The main legal services related to Fashion Law concern:
- Relationship between Fashion/Design and the web, e-commerce and with all social media channels.
- Correct acquisition of data for the protection and privacy of clients
- • Protection of trademarks and domain names, including protection of brand reputation, identity and originality of the product and its “Made in Italy” status
- Filing of patents and creation of real intangible company assets, favouring and creating their commercial value
- Regulations governing the adaptation of fashion and design creations in its form, design, colour and materials, from its launch to European and international exports
- Protection of “Made in Italy” status
- Protection of images and videos
- Trade agreements looking at new markets
- Protection and agreements between operators in the fashion sector (photographers, models, stylists, makeup artists, bloggers, influencers)
- Litigation management
- Customs protection
- Criminal protection
- Financing (Crowdfunding; Private equity; Angel investors)
- Innovative start-ups