EU Regulation n. 679/2016 Updated to Legislative Decree n. 101 of 10 August 2018.
Privacy protection means giving you the opportunity to decide autonomously to which extent your personal data – which reveals a lot about you – can be disclosed to third parties and to control how such personal data are processed.
We would like to remind you that you are the ‘real owner’ of the information about you.
WHAT ARE COOKIE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES CAN THEY BE USED?
This website uses log files to store information collected automatically during user visits. The information collected may include the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address associated with the device used to connect;
– browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of the visit;
– the visitor’s web page of origin (referral) and exit;
– the number of clicks made on the website, if any, and the preference given, if any.
As is usual for all websites, also this website uses cookie, small text files that store information about visitors’ preferences, to improve the functionality of the website, to simplify browsing by automating procedures (e.g. login, website language) and to analyse how people use the website.
A “cookie” is a small text file created by some websites on the user’s computer when the user enters a specific website, in order to store and convey information. Cookie are sent by a web server (which is the computer running the website visited) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the user’s computer; then, they are sent back to the website on the next visit.
Some operations may not be possible without the use of cookie, which in some cases are technically necessary for the operation of the website. In other cases, the website uses cookie to facilitate and make it easier for users to navigate the website or to provide them with specifically requested services. Cookie can remain in the system for long periods of time and can also contain a unique identifier. This allows the websites that use them to keep track of the user’s navigation within the website for statistical or advertising purposes, i.e. to create a personalised profile of the user based on the web pages he/she has visited and then show and/or send him/her targeted advertising (so-called Behavioural Advertising).
THE DATA CONTROLLER
In accordance with the current legislation, the Data Controller is:
The Lawyer Ms. Olivia Bosaz
Address: Via Cavour, 51 Pistoia – Italy
COOKIE WE USE AND THEIR PURPOSE
This website uses various types of technical and functional cookie, but does not use profiling cookie.
The Data Controller, following the guidelines provided by the Privacy Guarantor Authority in its general provision of May 8, 2014, lists below the specific categories of our cookie, their purpose and the consequences of deselecting them:
|TYPE OF COOKIE||PURPOSE||RETENTION PERIOD||CONSEQUENCES IN CASE OF DESELECTING|
|Technical cookie||Website administration. They enable the safe and efficient operation and exploration of the website.||Valid for the browsing session.||These cookie are necessary for the use of the website, blocking them will disable their operation.|
|Functionality cookie||Make it easier to navigate and provide a service to the user based on a number of choices made by the user||Maximum validity: one year||It would not be possible to maintain the choices made by users while browsing|
|Cookie analytics||Collect aggregate information about the Users’ browsing to optimise their browsing experience and the services||Established by the third party. Please refer to the links below||It would no longer be possible for the Data Controller to acquire the aggregated information|
In particular, the cookie used by this website are:
– fe_session: this cookie is used to remember your website login and allows you to access private areas. RETENTION PERIOD: 1 browsing session (in case of refusal of the “remember me” option); 7 days (in case of acceptance of the “remember me” option).
– Cb-enabled: this cookie is used for storing acceptance of the use of cookie by preventing further displays of the brief notice of the use of cookie. RETENTION PERIOD: one year
– The functionality cookie used by the website are strictly necessary for the use of the website; in particular, they are linked to an express request for functionality by the user for which no consent is required.
The user expressly agrees to the use of cookie by using the website.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIE IN YOUR BROWSER
Cookie are linked to your browser and CAN BE DISABLED DIRECTLY FROM THE BROWSER, thus refusing/revoking consent to the use of cookie. Please note that if you disable cookie, you may not be able to use properly some of the features of the website. Instructions for disabling cookie are available on the following web pages: Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Apple- Safari.
Third party cookie – i.e. cookie created by a website other than the one you are currently visiting – are also enabled on this website. This website also hosts third-party cookie, which are used to provide additional services and functionality to visitors and to enhance the use of the website, such as social buttons or videos. This website has no control over third-party cookie, which are entirely managed by the third party. Consequently, information on the use of these cookie and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, is provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
In particular, we would like to inform all users that the website uses the following services that use cookie:
– The web analysis service “Google Analytics” provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics is a web analysis service that uses “cookie” which are stored on the user’s computer to enable the website visited to analyse how users use it.
– The DoubleClick service provided by Google, Inc. Google Doubleclick uses profiling cookie owned by Google to improve advertising. Specifically, it uses cookie to select advertising based on what may be relevant to a user and to prevent the user from seeing ads that have already been shown in the past. Google Doubleclick allows you to manage campaigns on third-party channels, which in turn may install profiling cookie. It is possible to disable the installation of cookie by Doubleclick on the website at any time by disabling DoubleClick through the installation of the Google plug-in for advertising cookie deactivation and deleting the cookie through the browser settings (please follow the instructions on this page), as it is not technically possible for the website to remove them, as they are third-party cookie.
– Google Maps service – interactive maps provided by Google – uses cookie that enable users browsing the site to receive detailed information on the location of the firm.
This website also incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to make it easy to share content on your favourite social networks. These plug-ins are designed so that no cookie are set when you access the page, in order to protect your privacy. If the social network so requires, cookie will only be set when the user makes actual and voluntary use of the plugin. Please note that if the user navigates while logged into the social network then the user has given consent to the use of cookie conveyed through this website at the time of subscribing to the social network. In this event, the social network and web services collect data relating to the user’s visit, while the Data Controller will not share any browsing information or user data collected through its website with social networks and web services accessible through social buttons/widgets.
Collection and use of the information obtained by the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
OUR LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
Data processed under consent
Providing data and therefore consent to its collection and processing is optional.
You may refuse and revoke your consent at any time, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the simplified banner that can be reached at any time while browsing this website on the current page.
However, refusing your consent may result in the unavailability of certain services and your browsing experience on the website may be impaired.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the EU/EEA. In particular, with Google, via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised according to “Standard Contractual Clauses” and additional measures as per EDPB Recommendation No. 1/2020.
OUR SECURITY MEASURES AND PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. We use specific security measures to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access, by using software that encrypts the information you enter.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and Italian legislation, in particular to Privacy Decree no. 101/2018, the User may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the rights to:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access); – know its origin;
– get intelligible information;
– obtain information on the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, erasure, transformation into anonymous form or block on data processed in breach of the law, including those no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
– the rights concerning the data of deceased people may be exercised by a person who has a personal interest or is acting on behalf of the data subject in the capacity of an agent, for family reasons deserving of protection;
– in cases of processing based on consent, to receive, at the sole cost of the support, if any, its data provided to the data controller and stored by it, in a structured and machine-readable way and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to submit a complaint to the Privacy Guarantor to the Judicial Authority pursuant to Article 77 EU Regulation and Article 140-bis et seq. of Italian Legislative Decree No. 101/2018;
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights recognised to him/her by current legal provisions.
Requests should be submitted to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the data subjects are guaranteed in any case (except for the right to data portability which is not provided for by the rules) and especially the right to object to the processing which can be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller. You may object to the processing of your personal data:
a) on legitimate grounds;
b)(with no need to give reasons for the objection) when the data are processed for commercial or marketing purposes.